CARAVAN & BOAT WASTEWATER TREATMENT
Smelly caravans and boats are nobody’s idea of a fun and relaxed holiday!
Eco-Tabs™ eliminates odours fast by treating the cause and not the symptom, which makes it your perfect travel companion.
Imagine just how easy it would be to simply flush granules down the toilet or sink, put your feet up and whilst you are having “odourless” fun, our bacterial soldiers are hard at work!
So why is our Caravan & Boat Wastewater treatment a step above the rest?
• The tablets raise oxygen levels throughout the volume of water, 75% more than manual aeration.
• The Oxygen released, immediately reacts with any Hydrogen Sulphide (smells) for elimination of unwanted septic smells.
• Eco-Tabs™ pH Buffer will neutralise the pH of the water which, when combined with high oxygen concentrations, results in an ideal environment for our bacterial strains to thrive.
• Microdot Separation Technology™ (MST) enables the tablets to imbed itself within the sludge layer and treat the entire volume of water from the bottom up.
• 17 Different, specially selected, aerobic bacterial strains ensures mass reduction in grease build up, sludge, harmful pathogens and offensive smells.
• Global team of dedicated microbiologists, scientists, waste water engineers and experts ensure unrivalled product quality and efficiency.
Cost: $89 (480g) and FREE SHIPPING Australia wide!
- 1 teaspoon after the full tank has been emptied.
- Simply flush down the toilet cassette last thing at night.
- For grey water tanks, flush 1 teaspoon down the kitchen sink, last thing at night.
TREVOR DENT from NANANGO, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA provides the following valuable information:
I met the Eco-tabs team at the Nanango, Saturday market and the product immediately grabbed my attention. Being an ex-plumber and a Grey Nomad-in-Training, I know how hard to clean and keep at bay odours from both the grey water tank and the toilet cassette. Acknowledging my experience, I was offered the product for a test trial in my 25ft Sunliner Motorhome. So, here is what I did and the results:
FOR MY GREY WATER TANK @50 litres: – 2 people
After draining, I turned off the drain tap, used one (1) tea spoon down the kitchen sink and then used my sink and shower per normal till tank full (roughly 3/4 days). Drained and the amount of gunk that came out was above normal and more watery than sludge.
Second time same as before, tea spoonful down vanity this time, to clean its pipe, drained, less sludge and more water and flowed much better.
Third time did it all the same, tea spoonful down shower cubicle to clean its pipe. Drained and almost next to no gunk and flowed good and fast.
In all cases there was no more smell coming back up pipe, even during a hot day and little to no smell when draining.
DOMESTIC 14 ltr TOILET CASSETTE:
After emptying, I put half a teaspoon upon opening lid, I let it sit for an hour before opening to cassette. Noticed it cleaner. When cassette was full (roughly 5 days), emptied cassette. A huge amount of flaky build up came out.
We have tried a lot of products to remove the flaky build up, even with scrubbing, never have they been as effective.
Second time, same way, cassette lid much more cleaner, even more flakes came out. Cassette is looking very clean inside with little build up. Little to no smell during hot days and little to no smell when emptying cassette.
Eco-tabs Caravan & Boat Wastewater Treatment granules, is one product being much more effective than other separate products I have used to keep clean and eliminate odours in both my Grey water tank and toilet cassette.
This product is great as a scheduled cleaner (monthly or bi-monthly) or as you need it and definitely ideal for RV’s and Caravans.
It has been the best so far in my honest opinion and I would be glad to prompt this product further.
By Trevor Neil Dent, Nanango, Qld.